- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Burnet President circle & Diamond Society
- 23 years selling and lising in all price points, single family, investment and condos.
- Selling agent and Lising agent of Distinctive Homes.
- Adeptly transitioning clients from urban to suburban environments or vice versa.
- Marketing coordinator creating Sales, Marketing , Branding and Budgets for a proposed condominium projects.
- Contract negotations Northwest Airlines / International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- Customer service Northwest Airlines
- Restaurant management training and management experience.
- Graduated Moorhead High, Moorhead, MN
- Graduate of Real‐Estate Institute; GRI
- Attended University of Minnesota, Moorhead; focus Psychology.
- Attended University of Montana, Bozeman; focus Professional Design.
- Attended University of Minnesota, Minneapolis; focus Architecture.
- I am a long time Minneapolis resident. I was born in Boston Massachusetts. I grew up predominantly in northern Minnesota; previous to that I lived with my family in Frankfurt Germany, Seattle‐Tacoma and Albuquerque New Mexico.
- During college in Montana I was an avid skier and back packer.
- I am a pet lover and have a Redbone Coonhound dog named Ethel.
- In my spare time I enjoy cooking for friends, biking, kayaking, and dining out.
As your representative it important to listen to your needs, while providing you with the most accurate and well thought informaƟon about the market and process. I use the most current technology, internet tools and networking to guide you through the process to achieve your goals. A home is one of the largest investments you will ever make; it’s my job to make sure you have all the tools to make the best decisions. Let my passion for selling homes and over 20 years of experience work for you.
“Nothing significant is ever achieved without enthusiasm”